Alice Vandy

I have been so excited about the thought of featuring Alice Vandy on my blog... I've followed and obsessed over her designs for ages!

She creates clothes that are show-stopping and fierce; they wouldn't look out of place on Gaga! Her signature items are playsuits and leggings, which she sells online in crazy prints... I am IN LOVE with the playsuits, particularly the Golden Leopard Bodysuit, and the Swarowski Crystalled Black Bodysuit which has a swooping V, crystalled shoulders and long sleeves (both pictured below.) I need them in my life!



Prices start from about £74.99 for a bodysuit, and £45 for leggings, and they range from there.


Alice Vandy pieces are undoubtedly stand-out investment pieces. In my opinion, they are worth every penny as they're beautifully made, unique designs, and so different to anything from the highstreet.

It's so exciting to have some upcoming design talent from Cornwall, and I think Alice is going to be huuuuge news!!




Alice is also a part time model (is there anything this girl can't do?!), and she models her own clothes on her online shop (in these photos). With masses of blonde hair piled up on her head, a model figure, eye-catching jewellery and ripped band vests- this girl is every bit as rock n'roll as her designs.




Jump on the Alice Vandy bandwagon by checking out Alice's Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/alicevandy.fashion?sk=wall or go straight to her online shop here http://alicevandy.bigcartel.com/

All photos from the Alice Vandy website, I do not own these pictures

Comments

  1. All that leopard sure is show-stopping. I'd wear them, but maybe pair it with something subtle.

    thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree, I was thinking that denim high waisted shorts (the love of my life), tights and an oversized grandad cardi could work for day!

    Thanks for stopping by, am following your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog hun! Happy to be your newest follower <3

    Can't wait to read more!

    Visit sometime, and follow back ?

    -> BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Jasmine, I've stopped by the Barbie Bombshell blog and followed too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thank you Jennie, I totaally agree. She rocks. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the bodysuits are incredible! especially the red one.

    Sophie x

    http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeaah love the red one too- i literally can't decide which one to order! (also love that girls faded red hair in the red bodysuit!)

    have stopped by your blog and followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody has mental health.

Peaches & Cream Make Up