Peaches & Cream Make Up

I have been soo excited to share these guys with you...

The Peaches are a make up team who work at Peaches & Cream in Liverpool, headed by Kate & Nicola. These girls are one of the most exciting, fun, and glitter-obsessed make up teams in the country, and the looks they create are unreaaaal!


I discovered these guys when I was going through a really low time personally; I was feeling really under confident, really unhappy and couldn't see the point in dressing up or doing my make up. Stumbling across their blog was the best pick-me-up I could have asked for...it made me feel excited about make up all over again, and helped coax me back to my normal glitter-obsessed self...




Their blog & instagram is ADDICTIVE...seeing all the crazy make up looks they come up with, the amazing day to day glamour, and the clients they transform to their most glamorous, sexy selves.



Anddddd, they have an online shop! To create their classic look 'the smoke' which is a glam sparkly eye with dark smoke in the corner (I have been attempting ever since I discovered this!). You can buy their specially created glitter pots for only £4 (and the brilliant fixing glue), which are so gorgeous and an amazing range of colours! You can also buy Barry M makeup, crazy Kawaii nails, a range of dramatic lashes, gems, and Fake Bake tan... everything you would need for a night out in glam Liverpool style!




The nice thing about the peaches is that as well as their incredible make up looks, and their glittery creativity, they are reeeaaaally fun, down to earth, good time girls!

Lets be honest, the make up industry can be quite intimidating, and bitchy. But the Peaches come across as really warm & friendly, with their soundtrack of 90's hits & Disney throwbacks, their amazing grafitti-esque pink salon decor, and their raucous laughter... It's like the girl gang that you've always wanted to be a part of!





If I ever make it to Liverpool (which I'm dying to do), this will be my FIRST STOP. But until then, I will content myself with stalking their blog, and bulk buying their Peaches & Cream Pick n'Mix!




Go to http://www.fabulousmakeup.co.uk/ now & join in the fun, or go straight  to http://shop.fabulousmakeup.co.uk/ for some of the fabulous glitter action!

All pictures from the Peaches & Cream website. I do not own these pictures.

Comments

  1. Wow, those eye make up looks are quite possibly the best Ive ever seen. I love it! I want to try the glitter on my eyes like that myself but I'm always worried about the staying power. i'll be checking out there blog now though.

    Thank you for stopping by mine and commenting. I'm following you now and looking forward to reading more from you in future!

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging btw!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so nice to hear from you!
    I'm not joking, their eye make up is unrivalled...I believe they do have a youtube tutorial on how to create 'the smoke' but I couldn't post it as you can only reach it via their blog... its so incredible though isn't it! And their glitters are really gorgeous, and pretty reasonable at 4 pounds!

    Thank you very much for the support- I'm loving doing my little Wonderland so far, and was absolutely lapping up your gorgeous blog! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Such pretty pictures! I probably should go and stalk them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do! they're one of my favourite stalks! am now following your blog, hope you're following Wonderland too :) xx

      Delete
  4. These photographs are lovely and the eye makeup is amazing! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Hollie, so sweet of you! am now following your blog too- hope you're following Wonderland :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love these looks. Loving the lashes and glitteR.
    I am a new follower.
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gorgeous aren't they- so dramatic and glamorous! the glitter is definitely the crowning glory. thank you for following! i'm following you too :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody has mental health.

Alice Vandy