Gogo Philip





GOGO PHILIP Vintage Bijoux is an exciting name on the jewellery scene right now, and it rightly has prime position in Oxford Street Topshop and online at ASOS. The business, which is the brainchild of an Italian banker Georgi (Gogo) Philip Pekinov, combines vintage detailing with tribal elements and chunky chains.

Gogo Philip jewellery is full of attitude, and mixes up textures with playful quirks- and all under £40!
Have a look at the ad campaign & some of my favourite pieces!






And here are some of my favourite pieces, though it was sooo hard to pick!


 You probably already know how much I love turqouise from my Vamoose blog post, but I loveee the combination of the Sphinx head on the stone, so unique!


 This is kind of the classic Gogo Philip piece, and what originally got me loving the brand, as I love a classic heavy chain.


 Gorgeous vintage style!



These are slightly more unusual, but I love the block shapes, and the imagery- so fierce! 


Click to the website here... http://gogophilip.com/_.html


Comments

  1. hey welcome back to blogging, long time no see!!! you may not even remember me. hehe.
    i remember you and your blog though. i've been obsessing with jewels lately as well so thanks for sharing this brand i didn't know it. love how tribal and ethnic those jewels are.
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    come over to get some bohemian inspiration by my newest post if u want

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey marianne, thank youuu <3 been soo busy, but am back to Wonderland now!
    of course I remember you- my best commenter!
    thanks, yeah the tribal influences are soo gorgeous aren't they...
    am heading over to catch up on your blog now! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, those are so beautiful! my favorite has to be the necklace with the blue stone -- gorgeous! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i knowww, I want that one so badly!
      thanks for stopping by Mimi! xoxo

      Delete
  4. They have an Egyptian style, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely, love that tribal aspect. xo

      Delete
    2. p.s, thank you for your lovely comments on this & my other posts maria- your blog is gorgeous xx

      Delete
  5. I love that jewellery. Great blog too. Just getting back to blogging ihttp://nickifanningsblog.blogspot.com/f you get a chance to check it out.


    going to join yours now. greetings from Dublin xnicki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alice Vandy

Lullabellz & Crown and Glory Hair Favourites!

Everybody has mental health.