Lullabellz & Crown and Glory Hair Favourites!

A little spell of spring sunshine, and I am getting SO excited for summer....And one of my favourite accessories for summer is beautiful headwear!

Today I am sharing two beautiful sites, with some gorgeous items...

First up, Lullabellz, which has the hugest product range of hair accessories you could imagine.

My Bollywood obsession is real, and the beautiful 'amienettes' and of course the bindis, were giving me full Aishwarya Rai vibes. The jewelled headbands are so intricate and beautiful.

I'm sharing with you some of my favourites, though it is so hard to pick...they start from £18 and go up to about £50. These would be so lovely for a summer outfit, for a festival, or even to add something special to a smart occasion!


Flowerburst Austrian Crystal Headpiece £18.00


Austrian Crystal Chunky Silver Headpiece
£38.00 


Silver Swarovski 'Amienette' Headpiece £38.00


Spectacular Swarovski 'Amienette' Headpiece £28.00

Lullabellz is one of my new favourite websites because along beautiful head wear, it has a massive range of jewellery...definitely worth checking out! www.lullabellz.com

P.S the models in their photos are so so beautiful!


The second website I want to share with you all is Crown & Glory Hair accessories...

I'm very excited to feature these guys, as after a little chat on twitter it became apparent that they are from Cornwall like me!

Crown & Glory also have a range of different styles, but I am in LOVE with their flower garlands...so ethereal, and perfect for festivals!

Here are some of my favourites,


 Whole Lotta Rosie Headband - Blush Pink £20


Paloma - Daisy Bandeau £15



Gorgeous quirky take on a fascinator- LOVE this for more formal summer events!
Country Garden Fascinator - Pink £30


Carmen - Rose Bandeau Headband £15


And they have sequins & sparkle too, to jazz it up for evening! My nieces would love this oversized sparkly bow...
Huge Glitter Hair Bow - Copper only £10

& this cute heart...



Glitter Heart Hairclip - Pastels only £5!

Aren't they gorgeous! 


Visit Crown & Glory now (& their postage is only £1.49!) http://crownandglory.bigcartel.com/




Comments

  1. I am totally loving that first hair piece, it is absolutely beautiful!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, soo stunning! thanks for stopping by- am loving your blog xox

      Delete
  2. the four from Lullabellz are really pretty
    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweetie, I just followed back!:X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you laura! welcome to wonderland haha :) xx

      Delete
  4. wow; lovely post !
    following you back(: keep it up hun<3
    xoxo
    http://foreveralifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you NishaMae- what a beautiful name as well! xoxo

      Delete
  5. nice post..i like these pics..
    we can follow each other if you want
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu! yes definitely, am following you now xoxo

      Delete
  6. Thank you giving out awesome ideas.
    I've been looking for a cute headband
    ahh i love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! they're soo gorgeous aren't they- thank you hun! xoxo

      Delete
  7. love all the hair pieces! <333

    thanks for being my new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaay same, i'm in LOVE with them!

      you're welcome, hope you're following Wonderland too :) xoxo

      Delete
  8. I looove the crystal pieces! They're absolutely gorgeous and the model looks amazing! I always think I look dorky in any hair pieces unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're gorgeous aren't they, grrr i'm so jealous of that stunning model! nooo you should give it a try! I used to think that, and then i was like ahh stuff that, gonna wear 'em anyway! haha xxx

      Delete
  9. I lovelovelove the 1st and 2nd hairpiece you showed! Thank you for sharing these! :)

    Also, wanted to thank you for following my blog. Just followed back! ♥

    casual-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome- good choices, I looveee the jewelled ones!

      Aw awesome, thanks hun xoxo

      Delete
  10. thanks for your comment...
    i follow now..
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Blog ,i follow :)

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, now following :)

    These are all absolutely beautiful, I really like a flower garland or something pretty on my head for summer! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and thank you :)

      omg yes sooo gorgeous aren't they, i have such a range of hair accessories for summer but I just want more! garlands can look great with a bun or wavey hair...oooh summer thoughts!

      xxx

      Delete
  13. lovely, sooo romantic

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG all of them look so cute and lovely <3
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu Monica! am now following your blog :) xxx

      Delete
  15. I will follow your blog...

    Kiss

    Mery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mery! following you too x

      Delete
  16. Oh wow, these headpieces are perfect for spring and summer! I especially love those first few. Stunning <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're soo gorgeous aren't they- yeah I love the more jewelled , eastern influences of the first few!

      Am now following your blog, hope you're following Wonderland too :) xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm following you back ;)

      Delete
  17. omg!! they are all so pretty!!! (:

    http://xdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you melissaaaa!!
      loving your blog- newest follower, hope you're following Wonderland! xoxox

      Delete
  18. I am in LOVE with headbands! And those are really beautiful! So romantic looking :)
    Lovely blog, maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a great week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  19. cute photos!
    loving the headbands :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! your hair i love it *__* i like the the photos :3

    love

    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. ohh those jeweled headpieces are just so pretty! I'm off to check out the site now :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. The jeweled headpieces are perfect! I'm going to an Indian Wedding at they would be amazing!! Thanks

    http://laurenhworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute! And summer is coming!!! Love to meet your blog.
    I'm a new follower thru Google, follow back please. :)

    Andrea*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really great blog! YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS! It's given me some great ideas about this spring!

    x georgie

    please follow my fashion blog

    melbourneandgeorgette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. these headpieces are so pretty! i love the first two! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hy sweetie! this is lovely! i was thinking, maybe we can follow each others blog?! :X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so lovely but I actually have something like the first one but haven't worn it much-good post :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody has mental health.

Alice Vandy

Peaches & Cream Make Up