Candyfloss Obsession...

So I spend a lot of time on Instagram & Tumblr, and I am a self-confessed addict when it comes to pictures of pastel coloured hair!

Then you add into the mix the unicorn and mermaid obsession that dominates beauty companies and brands such as Wildfox, Tarte, Missguided and many more... and this only adds fuel to the fire for pastel hair inspo on instagram!





The originals in stand out pastel do's has to be BLEACH London, who run a hip salon in the capital, and regularly churn out candyfloss hair! Good news: they now have an affordable Superdrug range so that you can recreate their looks at home.


The final straw for me, is Christina Aguilera's new video for her song 'Your Body', where she debuts a range of pink hair & make up looks that I am in love with! I was literally pausing the video at every look... she SLAYS!


Bring on summer festivals, and some semi-permanent pink because I wanna join the candy-floss club!

Comments

  1. cool blog! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've hear/seen a lot of good about this too! I'd love to go all over candyfloss pink but it wouldn't suit me, lol!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coloured hair too looks super pretty especially purples and pinks :D I have used FUDGE before and highly recommend it the colour result really is amazing x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody has mental health.

Alice Vandy

Peaches & Cream Make Up